Kadir Has University and Coventry University Istanbul is a collaboration between two leading international universities Kadir Has University and Coventry University to deliver academic programs that prepare students for global careers.
The Kadir Has University and Coventry University programs will not only offer you the university experience, enabling you to access all the opportunities required by information society easily, but will also provide you with the perfect environment to discover your skills and become entrepreneurial, participative and creative individuals. At the end of your studies, you will comprehend how to operate on an international stage and to tackle problems transcending national boundaries.
Your employability is our priority, and we are committed to offering students extensive work experience opportunities alongside an excellent study program. This unique offer ensures our students gain substantial insight and graduate with the qualifications and skills to make an immediate impact with any new employer.
Studying with us offers many advantages to students, particularly those who are interested in an integrated British experience:
- The postgraduate programs provide you with two degrees upon successful completion – one from Kadir Has University and one from Coventry University.
- Programs are taught at the Kadir Has University Cibali Campus, located in the heart of Istanbul – the business, cultural and educational centre of Turkey
- You can choose to spend your final semester at Coventry University in the UK, completing your dissertation or internship* at either the Coventry Campus or the London Campus.
- You can graduate in either Istanbul or Coventry. Coventry University graduations take place in the historic Coventry Cathedral, a beautiful and unique setting located next to the main university square
- Academic programs are taught in English, and on completion, you should achieve an IELTS score of 6.5 – a benchmark for an international career
- You will be taught by highly-qualified academic staff from both Kadir Has University and Coventry University, allowing you to benefit from their combined knowledge and experience
- Kadir Has University and Coventry University both offer a range of student services, including English language
teaching, academic writing and career counselling, to support you through your studies
- Both Universities encourage students to take part in extracurricular activities and have a wide range of student clubs and sports teams, social activities and events
- Continued development and investment in both Universities allows learning to take place in a modern teaching environment, with modern technologies to support and enhance learning
- Opportunities for work experience and exposure to leading practitioners, as part of embedded, career-building activities*
*Internships and work experience are subject to students meeting qualifying criteria.
You can watch and listen to Dr David Pilsbury, Pro-Vice-Chancellor for International Development at Coventry University talk about the benefits of studying in Istanbul in the video below.